Getting the most value from your operational applications requires a secure architecture and robust data integration. Duplication of services or information can result in errors and inconsistencies. Our experts understand how power delivery works, the types of applications that need to exist, and how to turn raw data from various sources into actionable information.
A successful integration project brings together large amounts of data from multiple sources to create a complete system that is more valuable than the sum of its parts. We can help integrate applications such as:
- Outage Management System (OMS)
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Advanced Meter Infrastructure (AMI)
- Customer Information System (CIS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Workforce Management System (WFMS)
- Engineering Analysis and Field Design data
Our engineers employ standard industry protocols such as DNP3/IP, IEC 61850, MultiSpeak®, and Inter-Control Center Communications Protocol (ICCP/IEC 60870-6/TASE.2) to help facilitate the integration process.
Contact us for more information.