Every construction project starts with a vision – we help you bring that vision to life with our construction management services. Whether as a turnkey solution, or as a value-added component of our electrical utility and civil engineering solutions, Patterson & Dewar takes care of the planning, coordination, and control of your project from start to finish.
For projects ranging from $500,000 to more than $20 million, our experience enables us to meet the demands of changing scopes and evolving requirements to deliver a completed facility as designed, sustainable throughout its service life. We frequently work in existing facilities around live equipment and are quite comfortable in mission critical spaces such as telecom, colocation, and enterprise data centers. We approach each project with the same objectives in mind: tailor a solution to the client’s unique needs and exceed their expectations.
For every project, P&D creates a comprehensive plan that clearly describes the expectations and responsibilities of the team for seamless collaboration with clients through every stage of the project including:
- Full time, onsite construction supervision
- Sub-contractor prequalification process
- Sub-contractor bid process, including selection and awards
- Construction document review
- RFI submittal process
- Utility, permitting, and procurement coordination
- Equipment specification and procurement
- Reporting: daily field reports, monthly cash flow reports, and regular status meetings
- Budget, schedule, and construction quality monitoring
- Equipment installation, startup, and testing procedures
- Final testing and commissioning of the project
- Red line drawings and recording as-builts
- Punchlist items
- Project documentation for turnover
We work with design and engineering teams, sub-contractors, equipment manufacturers and installers, government agencies, code enforcement officials, and the community at large. P&D treats your project as if it were our own, providing hands-on management onsite, every day, working behind the scenes to address issues before they become problems.