P&D is seeking a driven senior civil engineer to lead business development efforts and help P&D become a leading provider of civil site, stormwater design for public and private projects throughout TX and NM.
This seller-doer will:
- Serve as the primary contact for clients, responsible for developing and managing strong client relationships
- Sell engineering services to new and existing clients
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary project team providing engineering services for construction stormwater projects
- Perform project management including planning, staffing, budgeting, monitoring and control, issues tracking/resolution, and progress reporting
- Manage and execute QA/QC for projects
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) – license desired
- 10+ years of civil engineering experience supporting or leading a variety of complex construction and stormwater projects*
- Knowledgeable on requirements for SWPPP BMP’s on linear projects
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated business development success converting multi-disciplinary opportunities with new and existing clients
- Strong communication skills, including presentations and public speaking
- Effective leadership skills, able to work comfortably with clients and associates of various backgrounds and experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office suite, including PowerPoint
- Ability to travel as required (typically up to 50%)
- A background in the electric utility market is preferred
* Civil engineering experience should include technical design and understanding in site and land development, construction stormwater pollution prevention plans, project management, business development and client interaction.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.