P&D is seeking a Substation Project Engineer to:
- Perform detailed design of medium- to high-voltage substations, including one-line diagrams, controls and substation physical layout, etc.
- Create project estimates and perform QA/QC for deliverables
- Perform pre-commissioning of electrical system equipment
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering with 5 years in substation design
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Must be proficient with MicroStation
This position is located in Addison, TX. To apply, please send a resume, three letters of recommendation, sample of working papers, and a summary of work evaluations (if available) email@example.com.