Every construction project starts with a vision – we help you bring that vision to life with our construction management services. Whether as a turnkey solution, or as a value-added component of our electrical utility and civil engineering solutions, Patterson & Dewar takes care of the planning, coordination and control of your project from start to finish.
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff delivers project management, construction supervision, scheduling, estimating, field inspections, contract administration, and documentation. We collaborate with peers and associates at every stage of the project, from design through testing and commissioning. Whether your project is Design-Build or traditional Design-Bid-Build, our familiarity with the nuances and procedures of each project delivery system benefits our clients and allows us to effectively navigate the complexities of a wide range of project types.
Our construction management services include:
- Property assessment and selection (prior to purchase)
- Evaluation of site constructability
- Confirmation/coordination of site utilities availability
- Coordination of design according to the owner’s standards
- Selection of design and construction teams
- Development of project scope
- Design supervision
- Review and oversight of specifications and construction drawings
- Value engineering analysis
- Coordination of permitting activities
- Equipment specification, procurement and delivery oversight
- Coordination of subcontractor qualification, bidding, and awards
- Budget, schedule, and construction quality monitoring
- On-site construction supervision
- Equipment installation, testing, commissioning and documentation
For projects ranging from $500,000 to $10 million, our experience enables us to meet the demands of changing scopes and evolving requirements to deliver a completed facility as designed, sustainable throughout its service life.
We cultivate a team approach to facility construction, working with design and engineering teams, general and sub-contractors, equipment manufacturers and installers, government agencies, code enforcement officials, and the community at large. We keep our eye on every detail of every project, working behind the scenes to address issues before they become problems and delivering consistent results that withstand the most stringent scrutiny of all stakeholders.